1. My lovely boy lost in his maple syrup pancake at the weekend.
2. Spelling practice, late-night drawings and his Foundation-year photograph - Xav’s noticeboard contents.
3. Louis made his own Golden Snitch. He loves Harry Potter and reads the books avidly. Finding this little creation (he made it overnight) in his room one morning last week was a very special moment. So proud.
4. A melamine tower in the kitchen. A little colour on a grey day.
5. Homework. With a little furry companion.
6. The sweetest black grapes. Gone in 60 seconds. Literally 60 seconds.
7. Pens and paper everywhere.
8. A dinosaur and a candle together as windowsill companions. Obviously.
Joining in with The Beetle Shack’s Stills: A Weekly Collection linky