1. Making pompoms. It’s a little bit addictive.
2. A new stack of books for the dark winter evenings. The top one is our Book Club read for February. It’s a surprisingly easy read.
3. A pretty typical morning scene in our house.
4. Louis’ science party for his 9th birthday. Enormous fun was had blowing stuff up, making sherbet and spinning candy floss.
5. Goggles, a plastic apron and a mouth full of sherbet, what more could a boy want?
6. The aftermath.
7. The piles of washing never seem to get smaller do they?
These are a bit of a mishmash of stills from the last two weeks, I’ve been a bit remiss in keeping up!
Joining in with The Beetle Shack’s Stills: A Weekly Collection linky